Below is a list of the best How to charge airpods pro without case public topics compiled and compiled by our team
There are multiple inspiring reasons why AirPods are the popular on-the-go choice for the best listening experiences today. In fact, the long hours of uninterrupted usage is one of the big plus factors along with it being wireless.
We’ve all learned the hard way that it can be a pain to be without our AirPods especially if you need to charge your AirPods case. But, can you charge your AirPods case without the AirPods inside?
The short answer is yes you can charge your AirPod case without the AirPods inside. You can also protect your AirPods case one step further by choosing one of our charming and fun AirPods case covers.
Our AirPods case covers are fully compatible with wireless charging with or without your AirPods inside.
Is it Possible to Charge an AirPods Case without the AirPods?
If you’re a first-time user of AirPods, you probably have loads of questions regarding the technology. There are three items that need to be understood in terms of how technology makes them dependent on each other and also how they can be used independently of each other.
These three items are:
- The AirPod charging case
- The two individual AirPods that go inside the AirPod case
Like all Bluetooth items, these three items must be powered up to work wirelessly. So charging is an essential part of usage for long uninterrupted hours.
If you’re wondering how often you should charge your AirPods case, it all depends on your usage behavior. Keeping all three items topped up with power is the best solution for maximum uninterrupted enjoyment.
Each of these items has its own internal batteries and so can be charged separately, even though we do know AirPods charge in the case.
Since your AirPod case has its own battery you can simply plug them into a lighting cable to charge the battery inside. You could also use a wireless charging mat to power up your AirPod case.
That way, you can charge your AirPods case without the AirPods inside and enjoy listening to music while your case charges. If you’re wondering “how long do AirPods case take to charge?” the answer is 20 minutes.
How to tell if your AirPod Case is Being Charged Properly
You will need to check the led light on the case to know if your AirPod case is charging.
While the AirPods case is charging the LED light will indicate an orange or amber color, and once it is fully charged the led light color will change to green.
You can leave your AirPods case charging overnight even though it is not necessary as you only need 20 minutes to fully charge your AirPods case.
The Benefits of Ensuring Your AirPods Case is Fully Charged
Here is more information to help you understand why you should charge your AirPods case separately at times without the AirPods inside.
- When your AirPod case is fully charged you can get up to 30 hours of listening time and 20 hours of talk time
- In the instance that you need to quickly power up a dying battery in your AirPods, simply put them into the fully charged AirPods case for 5 minutes and you will have around one hour of listening time and talk time available to use.
- We have grown dependent on Bluetooth technology these days so it makes sense to utilize your AirPods case as a power bank for your AirPods when you are out and depend on heavy usage of your AirPods for many hours at a time.
- Keeping your AirPods case fully charged means you will rarely find yourself in a situation where your AirPods will simply not have any power in their battery.
- Optimized battery charging for AirPods 3rd generation and AirPods Pro also improves the lifespan of your battery.
So if you start using your AirPods case as a power bank it will be a great backup for those moments when you cannot access your lighting cable or external powerpoints.
This means that you can also charge your AirPods in someone else’s case too because it’s just like using a power bank to supply energy to the battery of the AirPods.
Quick Fix Suggestions for AirPod Cases that are not Charging
There is always the instance when technology does let us down and we need to know how to fix those problems. When it comes to AirPod cases it might not charge sometimes at all.
Checking the color status of the outside led light on the AirPod case is the best way how to tell if your AirPod case is charging or not.
When you notice that it may not be charging, don’t panic, you can try to resolve the problem like this:
Change your USB to Lightning Cable or Plug Ports
- You could be using a faulty USB to lighting cable
- Simply change the USB to lightning cable and see if the situation improves
- USB cables that are used too often at times, can weaken in strength
- You could also try relocating your USB wall plug into a different port to see if that may be a problem
Fix the AirPod Case by Resetting Or Cleaning
- Try resetting your AirPods case by simply pressing the button at the back of the case down for around 15 seconds
- Once the led light color changes to white after flashing orange it has been reset and you can try charging the AirPods case again.
- You could also simply leave your AirPod case to charge for a few minutes as it may be completely out of power
- Leave your AirPods in the case and then reset the AirPod case – after which it should charge
- Sometimes dirt or other external particles could create a blockage in the charging port so you might want to clean out the charging port of the AirPod case if it is not charging by using compressed air to blow out the dirt or a soft-bristled brush.
- Do not use any liquid to clean out the charging port of the AirPod case.
Return the AirPod Case to the Store
When all fails and your AirPod case is still not charging, your best bet would be to return it to the store from where you purchased it. If it is still under warranty simply ask for a replacement.
Your AirPod case is an important part of ensuring full and effective usage of your AirPods, so keeping them fully charged at all times and clean is key to having fun with your AirPods and improving their lifespan.
Just like how you would take care of your Phone case, AirPods and their cases also need protection and regular quick cleaning. AirPods are, after all, the latest coolest digital accessory in the market to enjoy with your smartphone.
Did you find our blog helpful? Then consider checking:
- Why Is My AirPod Case Not Charging
- Why Does My AirPods Case Die So Fast
- AirPod Charging Case Vs Wireless
- Is It Worth Getting AirPods With Wireless Charging Case
- Can AirPods Charge With Case Open
- How Does The AirPod Wireless Charging Case Work
- Why Is My AirPod Case Charging Slow
- How To Take AirPods Out Of Case
- How To Connect New AirPod To Case
- How To Turn Off AirPods Case
- Which AirPods Have The Light On The Outside Of The Case
- Does AirPod Case Light Stay On When Charging
- Cool AirPod Case
- Best AirPods Max Case
- How To Clean AirPods Pro Case