Here are the best information and knowledge about How to delete servers on discord mobile voted by users and compiled by us, invite you to learn together
- You can delete a Discord server by accessing the “Server Settings” page.
- You can also transfer ownership to another server member if you don’t want the server anymore – you don’t need to delete it.
- Once you delete a server on Discord, it’s gone for good and cannot be recovered.
If you want to delete a Discord server that you own or created, you’re in luck: The process is extremely simple, and can often be completed in less than a minute.
If you’ve enabled two-factor authentication, you’ll need to know your six-digit discord delete server auth code in order to get it done. You can find this by opening the Authy or Google Authenticator app on your mobile device.
However, once you delete a server, it’s permanently gone, and you won’t be able to recover it — so it might be worth trying to transfer ownership to another server member instead.
With that in mind, here’s how to delete a Discord server or transfer ownership.
How to delete a Discord server through the desktop app
1. Open Discord on your Mac or PC and go on the server you want to delete.
2. Click the down-arrow icon, located in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Select Server Settings from the dropdown menu.
4. Once the Server Overview opens, click Delete Server located in the bottom left corner of the side menu.
Quick tip: You can also get to the Server Overview page on Discord by right-clicking the server name on the left side menu and selecting Server Settings > Overview.
5. A pop-up will appear. Enter the server name’s name exactly (it’ll be written at the top of the pop-up) or your six-digit authentication code, if you have two-factor authentication enabled.
6. Click Delete Server.
How to transfer ownership of a Discord server
If you don’t want the server anymore, but don’t want to delete it, you can also transfer ownership of it to another member on that server.
To do this:
1. Open your server settings again, but select Members in the left sidebar instead of Delete Server.
Quick tip: You can also get to the server members area on Discord by right-clicking the server name on the left side menu and selecting Server Settings > Members.
2. This will give you a list of every server member. Hover over the name of the person that you want to give ownership to and click the three vertical dots that appear on the right.
3. Select Transfer Ownership.
How to delete a Discord server through the mobile app
1. Open Discord on your iPhone or Android device and navigate to the server you want to delete.
2. Swipe right to open the side menu, and tap the server’s name at the top of the screen.
3. In the pop-up that appears, tap Settings (gear icon) on the right.
4. Tap Overview.
5. At the bottom of the Overview page, select Delete Server.
6. You’ll be asked if you really want to delete the server. Tap Yes to confirm that you want to delete it. If you have two-factor authentication enabled, you’ll need to enter the auth code found in your Authy or Google Authenticator app.